Romeo & Juliet (2 watches)
- Both are high quality stainless steel watch
- No discolouration problem
- More than 20% discounted price
- Comes with special box and cloth pouch (gift box + special case)
- International guarantee
- Free Engraving for one watch (if you choose and buy one engraving then the second engraving is FREE)
Romeo and Juliet is a tragedy written by William Shakespeare early in his career about two young star-crossed lovers whose deaths ultimately reconcile their feuding families. It was among Shakespeare's most popular plays during his lifetime and along with Hamlet, is one of his most frequently performed plays. Today, the title characters are regarded as archetypal young lovers.
Romeo and Juliet belongs to a tradition of tragic romances stretching back to antiquity. The plot is based on an Italian tale translated into verse as The Tragical History of Romeus and Juliet by Arthur Brooke in 1562 and retold in prose in Palace of Pleasure by William Painter in 1567. Shakespeare borrowed heavily from both but expanded the plot by developing a number of supporting characters, particularly Mercutio and Paris. Believed to have been written between 1591 and 1595, the play was first published in a quarto version in 1597. The text of the first quarto version was of poor quality, however, and later editions corrected the text to conform more closely with Shakespeare's original.
Shakespeare's use of his poetic dramatic structure (especially effects such as switching between comedy and tragedy to heighten tension, his expansion of minor characters, and his use of sub-plots to embellish the story) has been praised as an early sign of his dramatic skill. The play ascribes different poetic forms to different characters, sometimes changing the form as the character develops. Romeo, for example, grows more adept at the sonnet over the course of the play.
Romeo and Juliet has been adapted numerous times for stage, film, musical, and opera venues. During the English Restoration, it was revived and heavily revised by William Davenant. David Garrick's 18th-century version also modified several scenes, removing material then considered indecent, and Georg Benda's Romeo und Julie omitted much of the action and added a happy ending. Performances in the 19th century, including Charlotte Cushman's, restored the original text and focused on greater realism. John Gielgud's 1935 version kept very close to Shakespeare's text and used Elizabethan costumes and staging to enhance the drama. In the 20th and into the 21st century, the play has been adapted in versions as diverse as George Cukor's 1936 film Romeo and Juliet, Franco Zeffirelli's 1968 version Romeo and Juliet, and Baz Luhrmann's 1996 MTV-inspired Romeo + Juliet.
You can engrave your name in Arabic or western alphabet or anything you want on your Arabic watch and jewellery.
You can add 2 words or 14 letter max.
You can engrave a special date on your watch like your anniversary.
If you do not know Arabic, no worries just let us know and we will help you immediately.
Engraving is done by an experienced staff and there will be no harmful effect on your watch.
If you have any question regarding to engraving please let us know via email@example.com or instagram.com/hulyahcom DM message or
العربية Arabic / English : +447549548644
Türkçe: +90 531 384 65 80
- No problem, you can easily return.
- You have the right to return the (non-custom) products within 30 days of receiving the item(s) for a full refund.
- There will be no single question. All you need is to say "I did not like it". That's it.
After your order, we immediately start to process and ship your package in the same day.
- We send almost all around the world no matter where you are.
- If you would like to have your pack fast, please select express shipping.
- No additional cost, No duty tax, No hidden fee.
UPS / DHL Express Cargo Delivery:
- Fast & Secure delivery in 1-3 business days.
- Home delivery Worldwide shipping.
Royal Mail Standard Postage/Mailing Delivery:
- 2-4 business day for the UK
- 10-20 business days for the Eurozone
- 15-25 business days for the USA and Canada
- 20-30 business days for the rest of the world Home delivery
- Hulyah London works with the world's most secure and the most common payment systems under Shopify.
- You can pay your own curenncy Euro, USD, SAR, AED and GBP (and others)
- Hulyah London offers 100% safe and secure payment methods and you can choose to pay with Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Klarna or PayPal.
- Hulyah London does not receive or store any payment and card information for any reason.
- Your transaction and payment details are directly handled by Shopify, our payment service provider, with secure encryption and under strict banking standards.
- Your credit card details are sent directly to the bank and cannot be read or accessed by any parties other than your bank – Including Hulyah London.
- BUY NOW PAY LATER
- You can buy now and pay 30 days later
- Pay later in 3 interest-free instalments
(No extra fees, no interest and no hidden costs)